Dianna Agron being adorable before her ALS Ice Bucket Challenge +
Happy Women’s Equality Day from all the ladies, gents, puppies, and pizzas at Totino’s!
one of my best skills is being able to tell which download button is the actual download button
Tutorial: how to make a study schedule.
- Make a reference sheet with separate lists for each subject. This reference sheet is used to orient your daily studying.
- List the material you need to study for each subject. Be more specific than you would be on a study schedule and make sure you put down everything you need to go over.
- On your schedule, highlight the exam dates and deadlines and put down any relevant information.
- Using your reference sheet, assign certain material to go through each day.
- If you haven’t been working on study material throughout the semester; schedule days before your study leave to work on study sheets for revision, flash cards, summaries, whatever you use to study.
- Take a day to gather your study material before your study leave begins. Like the weekend classes end or so. This will save you a lot of time when you sit down to study every day.
- Schedule your studying so that you start studying for the last final first, and the first final last. Make sure you start this early enough to give yourself time to revise for the subjects you need to.
- If you have a day between each of your finals, take the night of the final off and revise for the next exam the day after. If not, take the couple of hours after your exam off then revise for the next one.
- Schedule the harder/heavier material in a subject first, so that you work on that material when you have more energy.
- If you’re taking subjects that you have difficulty with, or subjects with a heavy workload; schedule catch up days. However, don’t let that encourage you to slack off. Try to stick to your schedule and only rely on the catch up days if you really need to, and if you don’t; then it’s a day off!
- Also, schedule days off… a day or if you can’t afford it, half a day. I can’t stress how important it is to take time for yourself, it’ll help you avoid burnout.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making study schedules since I started college. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
I’m sorry I’m posting this by the end of the year when a lot of people are already done with exams, but perhaps it’ll be helpful for people taking summer courses now? And also for next year :)
"The Me Generation," as our predecessors call it, is the generation that cares about nothing but ourselves, which is wrong, because we have life so much easier.
"But young people these days have Google and the texting or whatever. What else could they possibly be struggling with?" — practically any older, middle-class person in present America
How about the shithole of a government and dumping grounds of an environment you seem so intent on leaving us to deal with, OLDER GENERATION.
it must be really wild to actually have a positive relationship with your father
some people really have that????
favorite people: luke hemmings
"Find something that makes you happy and don’t let anyone take it away from you."
michael clifford hair timeline 2012-2014
@staff loving the new update. having my screen split in half and seeing an enlarged version of a mobile theme is exactly what i wanted to happen when i click someone’s url. i’m glad it’s finally happened. for the next update i was thinking we could just shut peoples laptops off when they click a url. i have a lot more ideas like this just contact me at this inbox
If you’re comparing 5sos to green day and blink 182 I will find you and I will squirt lemons in your eyes
It is now 3 weeks since Michael Brown was murdered by Ferguson PD Officer Darren Wilson. Officer Darren Wilson still has not been arrested, charged, or even brought to prison or court for the murder of Michael Brown.